3:00 pm - 11:59 pm
Stage 33 Live
33 Bridge St
Bellows Falls, VT
Friction Farm and Eric Phelps will co-headline Stage 33 Live, 33 Bridge Street in Bellows Falls VT on Sunday, October 29 7, 2023, at 3:00 PM. With help from the Vermont Arts Council, tickets are discounted to $10 in advance through stage33live.com or $15 at the door. Limited seating; the event will be recorded and filmed.
For tickets – visit – stage33live.com/2023/10/friction-farm-and-eric-phelps/
Tickets for this performance are $10 each in advance, or $15 at the door. All proceeds go to the performer.
• An advance ticket guarantees that you’ll get in if it sells out, and reserves you a chair. The transaction fee is rolled into the ticket price so the performer gets the full amount.
• You can change the number of tickets after you click through to the next page.
• A Paypal account is not required. There will be a link to proceed without one, but they make it small and tricksy.
• Tickets at the door for this show will be $15. Chairs up front are saved (but not assigned) for advance ticket holders; any chairs still available on show day are first-come first-served for walk-ups.
• If our 40 chairs all get reserved, advance ticket sales will automatically close.
• Advance ticket sales will shut down at midnight the day before the show if it hasn’t sold out. Any remaining chairs are first come first served.
• After completing, a “success” page should pop up and you should get an email from Paypal.
• The name you give will be on a list at the door. All you have to do is show up. There are no physical tickets.
• We won’t sell your info to anybody. We won’t even add you to our secret email newsletter coterie.
• Questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/voicemail 802-289-0148. (Text is better.)